If there's a potluck, it's a pretty good guess that Katherine will bring this cake.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Source: Katherine McDaniel
Cook Time: 30 minutes
You can make this with fresh blueberries, too; just pour batter into the pan and drop blueberries in. (They will sink in.)
- Mix the first four ingredients by hand. Set aside 1/2 cup of the mixture and mix with the cinnamon. (This will be the topping.)
- Combine the milk, eggs, and vanilla. Mix with the remainder of the flour mixture.
- Pour batter into a 9"x13" pan, sprinkle with the cinnamon topping, and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.