There are infinitely many variations on breakfast burritos. This is one combo I like.
- 12 large tortillas (10"-12")
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 lb. potatoes
- 1 lb. turkey breakfast sausage
- 2 yellow onions
- Baking soda
Yield: 12 burritos
Try adding green onion or bell pepper.
- Chop the potatoes into smallish pieces, sprinkle with salt, and roast in the oven (at maybe 400-ish F)
- Dice the onions and saute with baking soda to caramelize into chutney. Add the sausage and cook into crumbles. Add the eggs and cheese, and scramble.
- Divide everything up among the tortillas, drizzle with some sriracha, and roll up. Wrap up each in paper towel and store together in bags. They freeze well.